Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These Terms and Conditions govern your access and use of this Site which is hosted by AOB India. By accessing or using this Site, you confirm that you are competent to contract under the relevant local laws and that you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to any additional guidelines, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in connection with specific sections or services of this Site. All such additional posted guidelines, restrictions, or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions. AOB India reserves the right to make changes to this Site and to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. You should review these Terms and Conditions each time you access this Site.
You also agree that we may provide all legal communications and notices to you electronically by posting them on our website or, at our election, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications from us electronically by contacting customer care. However, if you withdraw your consent to receive our communications electronically, you must discontinue your use of your account.
Any comments, suggestions, proposals or other feedback (collectively “Feedback Information”) provided to AOB India in connection with the operation or content of this Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by AOB India on a non-confidential basis. All such comments, suggestions, and other information shall become the exclusive property of AOB India. By submitting any such information to AOB India, you agree that you are transferring and assigning, at no charge, all of your right, title and interest in the information, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You agree that AOB India shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
- Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied. Final charges after applying coupons and vouchers will be inclusive of product charges and as well as customization charges.
- Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- Discount coupons may, from time to time, be offered to account holders. Such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered.
- We may, from time to time, offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified purchases made though this Website.
- AOB India shall introduce various offers, schemes or contests at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contests shall be separately available on the Site.
- AOB India reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. AOB India, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While participating in any AOB India contest, you hereby agree to release and hold AOB India (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.